McMenamins or the Organizers may change the rules at any time so please be prepared to have a backup plan if you need special accommodations for your vehicles.
• Maintaining the safety and integrity of the show is the highest priority.
• The east-most parking lot can be used for loading, unloading, and trailer storage.
• Participants must be licensed, insured, and legally allowed to drive vehicles as applicable.
• Participants should ensure that vehicles are fully operational if attending the Cruise.
• All vehicles must enter the show area from the north side, east of the front doors.
• Exhibitor’s registration number must be clearly displayed on the show vehicle when parked on the grass.
• No loud music is allowed from exhibitor’s display area. Any display of questionable music, videos, art or other media is not permitted and will be removed from the show.
• Exhibitors are responsible for ensuring their display area is clean prior to leaving at the end of the show.
• Judges decisions are final